Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I've been this way a while now

It's been a while since an update, but here we go.

I moved, and it's going well, despite some minor move-in issues.
I saw a pretty cool Modest Mouse show, had some good times.
Black Swamp was pretty fun, despite the lack of good shows and a lot of rain.

Yesterday, however, was very interesting for me. I won't go into a whole lot of details because I feel it may be inappropriate. However, suffice it to say that there was a work-related incident involving me, my self defense-induced attitude and what I call a miscommunication, but was made abundantly clear to me that my opinion of the situation is completely and entirely irrelevant.

I'm still a little sore about it, but it is also clear to me that I have no control over the situation, and any attempt to rectify it is merely a waste of my time.

No comments: