Thursday, November 09, 2006

Really quick (but excellent) news:

Go here for the article I read, but it appears as if "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip" can temporarily forget its threat of cancellation.

I can't tell you how thrilled I am, and Tim no doubt will be, at this news.

As a user called El Fuego on the Ain't It Cool News website put it, "Hey, if 'Joey' lasted 2 seasons, this deserves at least that long. It's not perfect, but it's better than most of the crap out there."


If it had been canceled, however, I would have posted this paraphrased quote from the Onion's A.V. Club, in regards to the "Stella" Season 1 DVD:

"Considering most of the crap that stays on the air these days, getting canceled is almost a badge of honor."


But it didn't get canceled. So I won't post that.

But I just did.


Pretend I was talking about "Sports Night."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some people are suggesting that NBC only renewed it to save itself from embarrassment and that there's no way they'll give it another season. I really, really hope they're wrong.

PS - love the tabs, very thinking-outside-the-box.