Saturday, May 19, 2007

Real news

Hello, sorry to break the tradition of the last three or four posts, but I actually had something to say. You see, something very good happened to me the other day.

I got engaged.

A woman actually agreed that spending the rest of her live probably wasn't such a bad idea after all.

Amy, seen here, has agreed to take part in this on Wednesday. I made dinner (Baked, breaded chicken, lemony alfredo sauce served over asiago tortellini) while she took a nap after coming home from dinner, and had it ready when she woke up. We sat down, and before serving dinner, I got down on my knee and proposed. She said something along the lines of "I'll have to think about this." Which is one of the reasons I want to marry her.

Anyway, she said yes and I took away the wine glasses and replaced them with champagne flutes, then took the bottle I hid in the back of the fridge out and opened it. "We have to finish this tonight, you know. Once it sits out too long, you can't drink it anymore."

And that we did.

No comments: