Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I read a lot of books

The following is a list of books I've read since January. Some of them I've read for the first time, others multiple.

Ender's Shadow - Orson Scott Card (I taught this one to over 100 10th graders during my student teaching)

The Shrowd Of The Thwacker - Chris Elliott

America The Book: A Citizen's Guide to Democracy Inaction - Jon Stewart, et al

Ender's Game - Orson Scott Card

Lunar Park - Bret Easton Ellis

Less Than Zero - Bret Easton Ellis

Bright Lights, Big City - Jay McInerny

Ransom - Jay McInerny

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - Douglas Adams

I Got a "D" in Salami - Henry Winkler (this was for a class, dammit)

Will Standards Save Public Education? - Deborah Meier (another one for class, slightly more enjoyable than the other one)

The Restaurant at the End of the Universe - Douglas Adams

The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead - Max Brooks

Currently reading: Life, the Universe and Everything - Douglas Adams

Save for the Henry Winkler book and the Standards book, you would enjoy all of these readings.

No comments: