Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I am not an evil person and if you think the same way as I do you are similarly untainted by the draws of the dark side.

I was driving home yesterday, and it happened to be during rush hour on 270. It took me about an hour to travel from Dublin to Reynoldsburg. Here's a word of advice:

If you're traveling, and traffic is insanely backed up, and you suspect it's because of an accident, it's okay to think, "Someone had better have fucking died. There had better be body parts sprawled across two of the three lanes."

And when you get to the scene of the accident, and you see that no one had died, but rather some yuppie's Beemer got into a fender bender with some redneck's rusted-out, broken rearview mirrored, Ford Tempo, and they refused to move their little tiff to the shoulder, it's okay to wish that one of them had died.

There's nothing like the unmitigated rage one attains when driving in Columbus during rush hour.

1 comment:

Listen Well said...

You fucking asshole. That was my cousin in the Tempo and he's got two sprains. Now he'll miss the entire football season and lose his scholarship, but maybe he should just be dead, because it took you longer to get home?! Grow up.




P.S. If I do have a cousin with a Tempo, I wish him dead as well. Kisses.