Sunday, September 03, 2006

I really need to find a hobby.

Since I've graduated, all I've had is work. I've had work and classes and homework before, which is a tough balance, but rewarding. Now, I am doing something completely unrelated to my degree for 8 or 9 hours a day, and then coming home. It's a little depressing sometimes.

Hanging out and being with Amy is a lot of fun, and we have great times together, but this isn't what I'm talking about.

I need to find a hobby or something. I've recently been entertaining the thought of writing another story, like I did with the zombie short story (which you can read if you ask about) that I did for a class.

But what would I write about? Any suggestions? Anything completely and ridiculously off the wall or anything normal will do. I'll even post it when it's finished.

2 comments:

Listen Well said...

i say you and i begin work on a (screen)play. nothing extravagant. conversation-based maybe. how do we write it together? i don't know. but i'm looking for the same kind of creative outlet, and think we could manage something. let me know if you'd like to and how to begin work. we could come up with a plan.

Barry Lutz said...

Um, yes. Yes I'd like to.