Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Just another fucked-up dream

I think I should start posting about all my dreams. They all seem pretty out there. Take the other night, for instance.


I dreamed I was getting a sex change.

Everyone was pretty supportive. I went into the doctor's office to get kind of a what's what in terms of medical issues, and he said everything was a-ok to go ahead with the operation. Mom was cheerful, and everyone else was happy, too.

And I was all gung-ho about it, too. However, the last moment I remember was a moment of doubt. I was anxious and fearful to do this because I knew there was no going back after it was done, and after it was done, I was very afraid of the new hassles of being a woman.

Namely, having to put makeup on everyday.

Having to put makeup on daily dissuaded me from my sex change.

No comments: