Monday, August 21, 2006

I am not judgemental.

One interesting thing happened at work last night, and that was that I got hit on by a guy.

The guy got some pizza from me, and then asked if we carry any Coke products, to which I responded that, no, we do not carry Coke products. I went on to explain that we do have all-natural soda, and that there is a cola. He asked if they were any good, and I said that I hadn't had the cola, but I did have something that I didn't quite remember.

"Can you show me which one you had?"
"Yeah, sure."

So we go over 20 feet to the drink cooler and I point at the Cherry Vanilla Creme Soda and say, "That was the one I had, and I really liked it. I usually don't go for that kind of thing, but I really enjoyed it. I also enjoy Coke - Diet Coke's my drink."
"Really? Cos you don't need it."
I laugh, going, "Oh, thanks - that's sweet of you to say." I continue, saying, "I used to do diets and I switched to Diet Coke and now Coke is way to sweet for my tastes."
"Why would you diet? You don't need to."
"Oh - yeah, I think sometimes I do, but thank you."
"Your welcome. Thanks a lot for your help."

I return to my post behind the counter quite flattered.

I don't care who hits on me. I'll take a compliment.

No comments: