Thursday, October 05, 2006

Dear Dane Cook:

This has gone on long enough. It is time to stop now. I know you think you're funny because Best Buy stocks about twenty copies of each of your albums, but it's a lie. No one is buying them. So, I reiterate. Please stop. That's enough.



Dear Dane Cook fans:

Please stop encouraging him. Buying his albums as joke-gifts for other people is making him think he's successful. He cannot sense the sarcasm through record sales. Why do you think William Hung put out an album?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahem, I LIKE Dane Cook. He's very funny.

Barry Lutz said...

Yeah yeah. I bet you'd clean his pee.

Anonymous said...

Oh no you didn't!!

:D

He used to be very hot. Now that Jessica Simpson got her mitts on him, he looks like a ragged sheepdog. He'd have to get a major haircut for me to even THINK about cleaning his pee.