Monday, October 02, 2006

"Times, they are a-becoming quite different."

Indeed. As you may have noticed, I have changed the template, in my opinion, drastically.

I took Tim's advice and pretty much copy-pasted someone else's page source into my own and made some of my own changes. Took some gifs down, changed a few colors. And, of course, made the header say "Jeebus Loves You."

I aim to change the template for my last ten tracks played in my iTunes, but the last.fm website is giving me my favorite number: 404.

Let me know what you think about the new setup. I like the colors and the little bubbles.

Also, cite the quote from the title and you win.

2 comments:

Listen Well said...

I very much like it. Very hip. Very now. Very Socratic, if you will.
I could hear The Professor saying the quote in Futurama, but I'ma go wth the Simps.

Anonymous said...

It's very manly, in a "I like the way the tights shape my junk" sorta way.