Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Very good work-related news.

If you've talked to me lately and asked me about work, no doubt I'd have told you that I am working in coffee and am filling in as a temporary coffee buyer until the official one is chosen, which I am applying to be. I would also have told you that as the temporary coffee buyer, I've been responsible for maintaining the inventory, making sure it's properly stocked and looking good on the shelf.


At least, that's what I would have told you last week.


As of today, officially, I have been hired as the coffee buyer for my store. It comes with the added responsibilities of keeping an eye on the sales and numbers, and a substantial pay raise to match.


That's all, really. I've had an 11-hour workday. I'm going to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Substantial pay raise! Woot! Congrats, Jeff.