Sunday, October 22, 2006

I'd like a response.

Okay, so I've been watching a few movies today, and I'd like to do an informal poll of sorts. What I'd like you all to do (and by "all," I of course mean, like, one of you), is tell me what your favorite cop movie is, and tell me why it is such.

I'll start it out.

My favorite cop movie is Bullitt, starring Steve McQueen. Throughout the whole movie he's just really calm and collected, he's just cool and nothing gets to him.

Okay, so send me your favorite cop movies. My goal is at least three responses.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't even think of any cop movies besides Beverly Hills Cop and Bad Boys, neither of which I would call my favorite anything. Do detective movies count?

Listen Well said...

Taxi.

Barry Lutz said...

I think I can allow detective movies. As long as I get to be in your television show, Brooke.