Sunday, October 08, 2006

Done with it.

I decided it was better that I cancel my Facebook account. Why? Mostly because I was tired of receiving invitations to about 8 million groups I don't really fucking care about.

The group invitations have an option where you can send it to specific people, or just everyone on your friends list. I was invited to a group relating to a fast-food chain I've literally never heard of before.

I was also invited to about 10 groups starting off "___________ for Homecoming Court 2006!"

I graduated. Why would I care who's on the homecoming court, especially seeing as though I never cared when I was still a student?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I deleted my MySpace account a while back. I feel very liberated now, especially after my 18-year-old sister visited me this weekend and spent an hour one day browsing her and her friends' MySpace pages.